If you’re looking for custom work of high quality, Kouse’s Sanctum could be your destination. While I am usually very busy, I have decided to accept a very small volume of custom orders. There are a few things that you need to consider before approaching me with a request for a custom order, as I’ll need the information.
- Do you want it to be one of a kind and never sold in the store?
- Is it a completely unique project, or is it a recolouring of an existing gown/item?
- What kind of a timeline are you looking at? To avoid stress for weddings, I highly recommend submitting your request -at least- 4 weeks prior to the event.
- Priority is on a first come, first served basis. If I’m unable to accept your commission, I’ll tell you right away.
- Not looking for a custom piece, and just want to see something specific in the store that isn’t there? I’m always open to suggestions. Please send me a notecard with as many details as possible included as an outline.
These are all factors I’ll need you to be able to provide the answers for, before I can give you an estimate of cost.
Please note that custom engravings on jewelry are free. Simply buy the item(s) you want engraved, and let me know what you want engraved on it, providing the transaction information as a proof of purchase. I also accommodate bulk orders, such as keepsake pieces as gifts for bridesmaids at weddings.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.